The Rh factor is a gene found in the blood linking the majority of humans to the Rhesus monkey. However, if a human is Rh negative, they lack this gene in their blood, and their primate evolutionary link. 85% of people worldwide are Rh positive. The other 15% are Rh-, primarily residing in the Basque region located in between Spain and France.
Another interesting fact that could substantiate this point is when a negative blooded mother has a child with a positive blooded man, if the child is positive blooded the mother will produce antibodies that will attack the baby. If not for modern medicine, these babies would miscarriage or would be stillborn. The only time this is ever seen in nature is when two species cross breed.
Such refusal of the positive blooded baby could be a biological mechanism to keep the Rh- or "alien" blood pure.
Latest Activity: Feb 11
For Anthropologists, scientists, and historians alike, one of the most exciting facets of the Basque peoples is their ancient, indecisive origins paralleling their ancient and utterly unique DNA. An…Continue
I'm a + but I guess I'll add it since I can find some resources :D- TraitsA feeling of not belongingTruth seekersSense of a "Mission" in lifeEmpathy & Compassion for MankindAn extra rib or…Continue
It is also been known that those with negative blood types are commonly correlated with having psychic abilities, higher IQ, healing abilities, and overall spiritual sensitivity.Common…Continue
I read the article BLOOD OF THE GODS I find it interseting. It however does not fit with my layed back o- husband he has no questions .He often is puzzled by me I want ansewers to everything.…Continue